Sunday, January 13, 2008


It was thundering long and loud at 6pm.

Sister J found Mera hiding at the staircase landing, so she brought him back.

Stubborn Mera wanted to leave, so we locked him in the bedroom.

Then when we released him after dinner, he chased Hat on the corridor.

15 minutes later, he ran back in a fright.

I looked out, and saw a fat kid. He saw me, and shrugged. Then he peeped at me again, twice.

I grabbed the broom and chased after him.

He ran towards the adults at the prayer session downstairs.

I didn't want to create a scene, so I turned back.

I checked Mera four wounds, he seemed OK, gung-ho and ready to go out again.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Blogger san said...

Aiyoh! For sure the fat kid was harassing Mera! He deserves to be frightened himself!

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Bet Big fat bully cannot out run any of the kitties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home