Wednesday, February 20, 2008


I am not speaking to him!!

I came back from dinner at 9pm, and he was already in the house. He pouted, as if telling me off for being so late.

I quickly brought out his fish, biscuits and toys. His fur was soft, fluffy and smells nice.

He ate much, he didn't want to play.

He went off before I could change his collar and frontline him.

It was only when I sat down at the lappy table, then I smelled something.

It was cat pee smell.

ARRRRRRGH!

It must be revenge for the bath this morning.

UGH~these things are sent to try us....
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:04 am, Blogger EJ. said...

haha....love-hate relationship between you two, Cat_aunty.

 
At 9:29 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Report on abuse!


Human abuse detected!

 
At 10:14 am, Blogger Mary said...

You are right, very right Cat Aunty. i even had Tigger purposely poo on Kitty pillow on my bed because he is just not able to befriend her; and because i let Kitty sleep on his favourite spot, that is beside me.

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger san said...

He is just trying to show you who the BOSS is :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home