Wednesday, February 20, 2008


Before




After



I bathed Hat this morning. He didn't scream, but he struggled and hid behind the toilet bowl.

I am sure he felt much better after the bath, because he came up later when he was dry, looking for snacks.

Mera, however, screamed the roof down. He even wanted to climb out via the bathroom door. He hasn't been bathed for at least one year now, so I could accept his fear. He really was very dirty, his fur was greasy.

When I saw him again, he was rolling in the mud deligently. Sigh.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:17 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Eeek, the much dislike bathzs..

Someone should invent a carwash for cats.

Maybe the mud are powders for Mera.
One bath a year is too little for an outdoor cat.

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah. Bathing an outdoor cat must take a lot of courage. I just sent Toro to the groomer today to trim his coat :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home