Saturday, March 01, 2008





I worked night shift last night. Sister S said Spencer had been edgy, jumpy and avoiding her. But Sister S had fed Kiki some tuna.

Then when we were ready for bed, Spencer decided NOT to sleep in her box. Normally I sleep on the right and she on the left, in her box. But Kiki was sleeping on the cabinet on the left, so he may jump down at night, using my bed as a launch pad. I knew, because there are paw marks on the bedsheet. Spencer looked and thought, then she decided to sleep at my spot. And she fell asleep very quickly, so that I won't move her away.

It is good that she is safety-conscious, but it is not so good that Kiki will land on me at night!!!

Ended up I don't know how Kiki left, we didn't feel anything.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger san said...

She looks really nice and cosy...

 
At 8:39 am, Blogger EJ. said...

She sleeps like a baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home