Saturday, March 01, 2008


See this stupid boy.

I opened the cupboard to take something, and later Spencer was sitting in front of it, so I didn't close the door immediately.

Then I saw Hat coming in quietly, and vanished, so I thought he had left.

I closed the door, cleaned up the leftovers, shut the light, and went back to the lappy.

After a long time, I heard frantic scratching sounds.

Kiki was in my room, and Spencer was in the other room.

I looked carefully everywhere, then realised the sounds came from the kitchen.

Hat was most unhappy when I found him.

Apparently he thought the rag cupboard was my wardrobe, and he went in to have a snooze. Unlike my wardrobe, the cupboard shut tightly, and Hat must have thought he will be suffocated!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger san said...

Look before you leap Hat

 
At 8:41 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Close encounter of the rag cupboard for Hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home