Monday, July 11, 2005

SILLY BOYS


Hat was looking through the kitchen window this morning after breakfast. It was a bit humid but the birds were active so Hat was mesmerised for a while. The kindly neighbour was worried about his new life as a stray cat but I reassured her that Hat is doing better than expected. After bird watching, Kiki and Hat played chase and Kiki visited the Myanmar neighbour again. Then they played with a flapping insect until it was time for me to work, and I had to push the two boys into the house, much to their annoyance.

It rained heavily in the afternoon.

BH2 was looking poorly when I reached home. He was hiding behind the pipe and seemed weak. I gave him some soft food, he meowed at me and won't eat until I left. We will have to wait and see if he is injured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home