Monday, August 15, 2005

DELINQUENT


Hat stayed in after breakfast. I set up a Red Indian tent for him and he crawled in immediately, ambushing me when I walked past. I let him have the mouse, so he played with it happily for a while. When I left for work, he was snuggling happily in the basket. I told him to be a good boy and locked up.

I brought extra food for Auntycat but Mera was sitting under the bench. Auntycat saw him and walked towards me meekly, for fear that Mera would attack her. Once she started to eat, Mera jumped up and walked towards the staircase. I think he was hungry, so we went up again, and bumped into Hat! Apparently once I stepped out of the house, he jumped out also. He seemed a bit shock to see me after so soon.

Mera chose to eat outside. He ate and drank quite a big amount. Then karang guni man came, Mera was scared, so I shoved him into the house through the windows.

Tonight BH2 scratched me again. Hat just sang two notes and entered the house. He thought the remote control was some beasts. He is getting ready for bed now. Spencer is sulking under the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home