Wednesday, August 24, 2005

SILLY TOMCAT


Hat was here 9pm last night. I got him some food but he didn't want them. He was staring at the washing machine but we didn't do any laundry last night. He left eventually. A weird boy.

Spencer woke up 8pm, had some biscuits and went back to sleep. She vomitted again this morning, but just stomach juice. She wanted to poo this morning but the bin was not set up, so her knickers was in a twist. Now everything is settled and she has calmed down.

Mera came at 9am to get his breakfast. He was waiting patiently outside for someone to spot him. He left after food, I told him to come back if it rains.

BH2 is not very clever. I pushed the food through the underside of the gate but he had already crawled out. Instead of going back in, he tried to eat the food from outside, using his paws. When I wanted to pull the food packet out, he thought I wanted to rob his food and he refused to budge. I had to distract him with another packet before he moved.

Hat was still loitering after breakfast, eventually I worked out he wanted biscuits with his canned food. Now his tummy is full, he is preparing for bed.

It is going to rain again.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

mera loves to sleep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home