Saturday, October 15, 2005


It was overcast and cool in the morning. Spencer tried to wake me up at 7.30am but gave up shortly afterwards, and fell asleep. Hat didn't want breakfast and was at the garden when I went out, so I pushed him back into the house through the window.

When I came back at 2pm, Hat was still in his basket and Mera was on top of the wardrobe. Mera had some biscuits and decided to leave for a quieter spot. Hat came back after one hour, just loitering about waiting for something. I was finishing up the stuffed fish and cleaning the house, and didn't feed him and Spencer until 4pm. Hat had one and a half can and looked satisfied.

He is still trying to sleep while Spencer didn't sleep a wink, due to the noises of the painters and cleaners. Mera turned up at 6pm, I don't know how long he had been waiting outside. He ate plenty of biscuits and didn't stay.

Saw the old tom at the carpark. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home