Friday, October 14, 2005

Reached home late. Hat was jumping and running about on the wet grass, even climbing trees. Silly boy.

Mayo was terrorising Auntycat, so I had to shoo him away. Come to think of it, I think he was pretty scared of the old lady too. I think it is tomcat season, as I spotted another stray up the road, a yellow tabby.

Kiki and Hat had their dinner in the kitchen, all was quiet except for the chomping and slurping noises. I think they had patched up their differences.

BH2 was waiting under the block. This morning he was hiding in the bush, and appeared when I left for work. He was following me, and bumped into Kiki on his morning walk around the garden. Kiki puffed up a bit, and followed BH2. And he kept swiping at BH2's tail. BH2 adopted a submissive posture, tail and ears low. I was quite surprised that he didn't retaliate. In the mean time, Mera was sniffing around a tree, with a "I don't believe what I am seeing" look on his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home