Tuesday, November 22, 2005



Raining again in the evening, a totoro kind of evening.

Mera was sitting on his dad's bike, looking cold. I approached him and wanted to take him upstairs. BH2 appeared from nowhere and whimpered for food. Mera of course got very upset, puffed up, and wanted to beat BH2. I tried to carry Mera away, but he twisted so hard he jumped away from my grip, and both tomcats growled underneath the bike. I had no choice but to leave them. When I came down again, BH2 had managed to escape.

Hat was being naughty. He refused to be caught, running about in circles making me chase him, and tried to bite me. Then he refused to eat his dinner. Actually this morning I had already stopped his breakfast, so maybe he was miffed with me. He just sat there staring at me with accusation and a pout. Petty tomcat!

He is in bed now after dinner, Spencer also resting in her basket. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home