Thursday, January 26, 2006



Hat stayed on after dinner, and fell asleep on the sofa. Spencer slept under the bedsheet, as I was changing them. Hat burrowed among the old bedsheets, and played hide and seek.

I gave Auntycat dinner. No sign of Mera. He was waiting for me this morning when I went work, but I didn't have any biscuits with me. I just gave him tummy rub, and asked him to be a good boy. His wounds are healing nicely.

Max came at 9pm. Hat tried to sneak away, but was spotted by Max. Max gave chase, as expected. Spencer refused to come out from under the bedsheet, and grumbled.

Max is looking happier, the ears and eyes are clear. The fur has grown out quite well. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger C. said...

Hi cat_aunty, just wondering, are all the cats around your estate sterilised by you?

 
At 4:52 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

no, I only did Mera and Hat, of course Spencer and Max too. Auntycat was done by her ex-owner, Kiki too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home