Saturday, February 18, 2006


Mera, waiting for his mum at the garden.

I saw him at 3pm, when I came back from the supermarket. He was at the gazebo, with the gambling oldies. I brought him some biscuits. After that he went to the carpark, maybe wanting to nap, as he was grooming himself. I asked him to be careful with cars, and let him be. He doesn't like to let us know his hiding spots.

He came up to the house at 5pm, wanting afternoon tea. I got it ready, and before he could take a bite, Max had appeared at the door. Mera ranaway immediately, not even staying on to fight. Max gave chase, but Mera had vanished.

I brought his food downstairs, and Mera ate some. While he was crunching, Auntycat appeared from under the drain, asking for food too. I wanted to lead her to anoher spot, but Mera puffed up and wanted to attack Auntycat. Before I could shout at Mera, Auntycat let out a blood curdling yell, which stopped Mera right in his track, and she continued to scold him, until Mera retreated. Whah, what a minx!

After that, Mera went to sulk under the tree, and I gave him tummy rub, to restore his good humour. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home