Thursday, February 16, 2006


Mera, looking handsome again.

I didn't see him this morning. I was shaking my keys, and Auntycat appeared from under the drain, and ran to me in high speed. BH2 appeared too. Hat had skipped breakfast, so while the two strays ate, I gave him some biscuits. When I was leaving, BH2 ran towards me, maybe to ask for more food. I was afraid he would bite me again, and Hat ran towards him, as if to stop him from advancing. Clever Hat!

Max is here tonight, and will stay on until next Saturday. He is OK, remembering where the scratch board, water bowl and litter bins are. He even went for a scratch at the piles of old magazines in my room. He loitered at the corridor, as usual, and said hello to Dodo next door. Spencer had stayed on the wardrobe once she realised Max was here. Hat knew something was wrong too. Well, Max had been here so many times, I guess they just have to get used to it somewhat. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:12 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Huh Gestapo look !

 
At 8:58 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Like, an Aryan cat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home