Thursday, March 16, 2006


According to Max's owner, he would jump on the bed each morning, to wake her up. He would sit at the foot of the bed. If she stirs, Max would walk towards her, making chirruping sounds. He would stare at her with his yellow eyes, and touch her with his wet eyes/ nose/ whiskers/mouth. And he would purr like an engine. He is getting better at meowing though, not just making that Arghk Arghk Arghk sounds.

Hmph. Sure beats being woken up by the Duet from Hell! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Blogger san said...

Really, this max looks so adorable. I wouldn't mind being woken up like this. The 3 amigos would usually take turns yelling at me from the foor of the bed or they would sit very close to me and then yell. No soft chirrups for them.

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Max look so sweet in this photo.
An ex-foster cat would wake me up to prepare his breakfast by simply walking across (and on) my tummy. :-|

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Spencer is 8kg. If she stands on my belly, I think I will go into a coma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home