Monday, March 20, 2006

Dear beloved fans on the blogsphere,

I am touched by all your concerns. I am feeling much better already, no more vomitting and wet poo after that nasty pill from cat_aunty last night. I was a bit woozy on the car ride back, so I fell asleep in my basket once I reached home. Later I share mummy's bed, because it was chilly.

This morning I only had half a can of wet food, just in case I throw up again. I had a pee, no more loose stools, fortunately for mummy!

Mummy came home early to see if I was alright. She took a picture of me from her handphone to send to cat_aunty. She was stroking my chin, and my eyes were closed. Not my best angle!

I don't know what it was that made me sick. Maybe it was the rain drops which I licked on the corridor, at cat_aunty's house. Maybe it was the savoury biscuits which she let me try. I hope I won't ever be as ill again!

Purrs, hugs and licks,

Max

2 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Poor Max! It's been lots of drama for you hey... good to hear that you are improving. Take care and rest well.

By the way I think you look very nice with that haircut!

Pip
ps - Be nice to your aunty ok? Especially right now. I hear auntycat hasn't been appearing recently. Let's hope she's alright.

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Ms Pip, thank you. The stylist told me it was the latest fashion in Harajuku. Maybe you want to try too?

Cat_aunty is a bit sad, but she is taking a wait and see attitude. I had never met Auntycat though.

Mwah!

Max

 

Post a Comment

<< Home