Monday, May 15, 2006


I had been visualising Max in Stevie-Wonderesque sunglasses and white cane for the whole day. Luckily he looked better when I reached home, his eyes not as teary and red. I had been using saline eyedrops on him, so it must have helped. At least there are no stains along his eyes and mouth, just clear tears. And he looks happier. I hand fed him biscuits, and two pieces of the treats. His eyes really opened wide then.

Auntycat asked for dinner, so I gave her some smelly wet fish. No signs of the others. This morning when I left for work, Hat looked at me for a long time, as if asking when he can come upstairs again. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:52 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Sometimes bathing dogs or cats with Dettol help to keep them free from infection on the skin or body. Our dogs are looked after this way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home