Saturday, May 13, 2006



I am currently watching the DVD of that Korean period drama Jewel In the Palace. I know I am outdated, but then it is so difficult to find time to sit through 45 minutes per episode. It is always one of the kitties asking for something.

Despite of all the craze, I am rather anti-Korean. I am glad this serial is not as soppy and long-winded vs the other romance serials my colleagues are watching. The ladies actually have superb acting skills, and lots of details had been put into the production.

I still don't like Korea, but at least I acknowledge by syndicating this serial, something good has come out from that country.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 am, Blogger korean_turte87 said...

mind if I ask why your anti-korean? not liking korea is fine. but being anti-korean just makes me wonder why. also, i believe historical dramas get more funding because in a way, it is a nationalist type drama. i haven't seen that drama yet, but i've heard good things about it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home