Sunday, May 14, 2006

Spencer slept at the other room last night. I got her basket, beddings, soft toys and snack ready. Max slept in my room. Despite the chilliness, he slept on the bare floor.

Spencer was already waiting on the kitchen table when I woke up. I heard her barfing up a storm sometime in the morning. Max was once again purring to wake me up further. He jumped on my bed once, most likely to wake me, but he couldn't find my face, so he jumped down again.

Can't believe I have to work today.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are looking way to peaceful. I had fun at 4:30 this AM....I yowled and tore around like my butt was on fire. The Mom got up and gave us Stinky Goodness, hopefully to calm me down. It didn't work though......I was just plain nuts.

Patches Lady

 
At 8:31 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Whoa Ms Patches, what a nice Mothers Day present!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home