Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Mera ran into the house at 9am. He was a bit damp. I didn't know what spooked him,so I just gave him some biscuits. Then I realised they were fixing pipes at the staircase landing. The strange men and noises must have disturbed him. Mera tried to leave, repeatedly, but he turned back each time. I explained to him it might take a few hours, and he had to stay in the house. Mera, being his stubborn self, refused to listen. After the 10th attempt, he finally gave up, and rest on the wardrobe.

The calico was impatient, and Auntycat growled at her. Hat was damp too, and refused to come upstairs with me.

I think the pipe burst, and splashed both Mera and Hat. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:57 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Wow Mera is very handsome

 
At 5:31 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

He is. But don't tell him too often, he gets big head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home