Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Reached home at 11pm. BH2 found me at the post box, and started to roll all over the ground. I asked him to follow me. He took a few steps, and started to roll again. He still hasn't reach our place after one hour.

Spencer was terribly upset when I reached home. She screamed and screamed. I gave her some food, and sat with her for a while. Hat crept in later, and had dinner too.

Spencer is taking wind outside, and Hat is asleep.

The German tank rolled over the Ecuador 3-0. It was a home game played in Berlin, and Ecuador really don't have a chance. Ballack is captain
Klose has put on more muscles and flair vs 4 years ago. Schneider Neuville Kahn are still in the team. And all of them have better hairstyles now, including the coach Jurgen Klinsman. We suspect he had a face lift when he stays in America. He even sounds American when he speaks English. There is a lot of comaprisons between him and van Basten. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:02 am, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

hehehe That's a funny pikture of rolling. Furry cute!

~~ Sanjee

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger san said...

I dare not make a guess as who this pic is about..hehehe. I learned my lesson about the paws from before. :) I hour rolling..BH2 is too funny. :))

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yeah, BH2 is a weird boy....The leg belongs to Hat, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home