Sunday, July 23, 2006


Bad news. Max had diarrhoea in front of the neighbour's house, twice. The first time was our fault because we didn't set out the bins.

The first time the neighbour exclaimed that there was poo outside the corridor, so I quickly ran out to apologize and clean up. It was VERY smelly. UGH. The wind was blowing so the smell permeated everywhere.

The second time was when Max disappeared for a while, and when I found him, he had done another poo in front of another neighbour's house. I cleaned up that one too. Double UGH.

After that Max became listless, and rest near the scratch board. I took out his cage, and he went in immediately to sleep for 2 hours.

After dinner, Sister S and I went to the nearby shopping center to get more lactobacillus powder. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Max possibly ate something else without your knowing and hence got trouble again. Give small portion to other cats and clean up all dishes soon after so that max has no chance to sample non- max food.
Must be giving you quite a bit of worries. Wash your hands carefully after clearing the poo.Sigh

JJ

 
At 8:24 pm, Blogger san said...

Poor Max. You were doing so well. Prob he has to have those powders for a long time It's a good thing you have understanding neighbours.

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Why did he not poo in the bin? Is he embarrassed about his situation ?

 
At 6:53 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

Umm, dad gives coconut juice to his dogs when they are ill. And I give barley or rice water to my kiddo when he has diarrhoea. My method works on kid, dad claims his method work on his doggy...I wonder of either method could help poor Max leh? Definitely not a good thing to keep having the runs.

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thank you for all your concerns and advice.

At the moment, I think I will continue the lactobacillus powder. He may not want to drink barley water, and we hardly cook rice over here. Coconut water is cooling so he may have the runs again.

His stomach is so sensitive, I don't even know what food triggers the attack.

He pooed outside the first time because we didn't have the bin, the second time was probably he couldn't run back in time. My friend said Max pooed outside so we won't be suffocated by his toxic poo. Hmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home