Saturday, July 22, 2006


See this guy. He finds rain particularly interesting.

This morning he put his face very close to mine, to see if I am awake. I opened my eyes, and he jumped back in fright. I know he sleeps on my bed at night, but he shifts location several times. Sometimes he plays on my bed. I woke at 4.30am, Spencer was at the kitchen entrance and Max on my cabinet.

Max sat on the bed, purred loudly and waited for me to wake up, and he won't jump off the bed until I stood up, as if afraid that I would go back to bed. I think he is feeling healthy and happy, as this is the first time he does it. Silly Max.

Spencer is sleeping on the kitchen table, Max taking winds outside.

Not feeling better at all, still coughing, feverish and tired. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Blogger san said...

I'm glad max is feeling better and happer. :) But you sound rather ill. Better rest ....

 
At 6:41 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Max looks like those A-Beng with bell bottoms...

 
At 8:25 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Max: " Whaddaya staring at?! Want to figh isit?!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home