Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Spencer was trying to catch a lizard last night. She was sleeping on the carpet in front of the TV. When I took a peep, she started to meow at me insistently. Then she looked high and low behind the TV and bookshelves. I know when her preys go into hiding, she would expect me to conjure them out of thin air for her. I moved the TV a little bit so she could take a good look. I don't know if she finally caught the lizard, but she was hunting under my bed at 5am, kicking the lamp as a result. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 10:14 am, Blogger PrincessMia said...

LIZARD!!!!! Let me at it!

 
At 2:40 pm, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

hmmm...uncanny resemblance of Zidane to Spencer...only the frowning part I mean.

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Spencer to Eternal Sunshine: " I AM NOT BALD!!"

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger san said...

a true hunter neevr gives up the good fight. Right on spencer.

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Spencer, nice job gettin the bean to muv furniture fur your hunt. We don't gots lizards in Whiskonsin, but we gots spiders. Mmmmm.

 
At 2:20 am, Blogger Zeus said...

I ripped a lizard to shreds a few weeks ago. It had made the mistake of entering the house so I pulled him in two and ate the top half. I left the innards and tail for my human pet to see what a good boy I was.

I say, good work, Spencer! Show those lizards you mean business!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home