Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Saw Mera when I reached home. He was sitting at a dark corner, and just in case I didn't see him, he shake his bell twice to get my attention. I brought him to the 5th floor, and asked him to be careful.

It may rain later, as Spencer is lethargic.

Auntycat was asking for food, BH2 too. I gave Auntycat food, then I went to the kopitiam. BH2 followed me there, and each time I looked back at him, he started to roll on the ground. It was funny, but also dangerous, because he was doing it at the middle of the road!

Hat is having his post-dinner nap under the sofa cover.

Auntycat challenged Mera this morning, when he walked in front of her. She really is a little spitfire! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Blogger san said...

BH2 must like you alot cat_aunty since he is always rolling about. :) Possibly he is asking for a tickle..haha

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

*shudder*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home