Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

I am having a burning sore throat, gagging cough and blocked nose.

Hat came up to sing at 7am.

Max and Spencer didn't scream for breakfast. When I woke up, Spencer's bowl was empty and she was most upset, meowing at me every one minute, from the kitchen table.

Max had to have dry food for breakfast, for fear of another toxic poo incident.

After breakfast, I went back to lie down in bed. Max jumped up to join me, purring and nodding off. He is a good boy. When I got up again, he jumped down immediately and went off to do his own thing.

All the cats had eaten, even Mera appeared from the bushes today. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Oh dear, what happened to Max ? Blood ...?

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Maybe some kind of inflammation and infections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home