Friday, July 21, 2006


I woke up at 4am. Max was in my room, and Spencer on Sister S's bed.

Max had poo-ed, solid ones, Praise the Lord! It was VERY smelly, but at least it was not diarrhoea.

Spencer came out to sit with us, and I played a bit with Max. When I swing the catnip bag towards him, he would jump up like a lion and pounce on it. He also knew how to ambush it. I went back to bed at 4.30am, and Max must have continued to play, because I head his bell ringing.

Spencer tried to wake me this morning by banging her food bowl repeatedly against the wall. She wanted breakfast, and she wanted to use the bins. All of them were used up by Max.

Spencer calmed down after pee, poo, fish, biscuits and Hayley Westernia. She is now on the kitchen table, Max is still outside taking winds.

Mera waited for me under the tree this morning. Must have been very hungry. I gave him some fish and biscuits. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:20 am, Blogger san said...

What is Hayley Westernia? Come to think of it, Toro's poo is also smelly. the amigos eat the same diet and his poo smells the worst. amybe its a persian thing ?

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Maybe Persians have more sensitive digestive system.

When the cats were on Friskies, the poo smelled even worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home