Thursday, July 20, 2006


Sulky Hat, waiting for the day he can come up the house again.

I fed Auntycat and him last night. He was very vocal.

No poo as yet from Max.

Last night Spencer slept with Sister S, and Max slept at the waterbowl. This morning, when I woke up to pee, Spencer was at the kitchen window and Max was sleeping with Sister S. When I woke up again, Spencer was back on Sister S's bed.

I think Spencer is accepting Max gradually.

Still very ill, blocked nose sore throat and cough. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

You sure you not seeing double vision ah ? Don't tell me the cats have their own queuing system...

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Aiyah one is black one is white, won't mix up one. I think the kitties have their own roster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home