Friday, August 18, 2006


I was in the aircon room with Spencer last night, to escape the noise. The auction ended at 10.30pm, but I had fallen asleep. Spencer was grumbling of the cold when she was inside, and the noise when she was outside. I let her sniff at Sister S's clothes, and she calmed down a bit.

I woke up at 1.30am, and Spencer was sleeping 4 paws up IN FRONT of the aircon. I moved back to my own room. The Malay kids were back again; talking singing and playing music. I know one of them stays at the 3rd floor. I moved back to sleep with Spencer.

woke up at 3am again, the Malay kids were still at it, and this time there were Chinese kids talking at another part of the void deck. I moved back to my room. Spencer slept on.

I really wished I had a rocket launcher to kill all these stupid people. I could have called the Police, because all these kids are less than 16yo, and they are not supposed to loiter past 11pm. But I know if I called the Police, I would work myself up to such a rage that I may have problem falling asleep again. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home