Tuesday, September 26, 2006




I went IKEA today, supposedly to check out some swivel chairs for the PC table at home. I was thinking of either JULES, SNILLE or TRAKTOR.

After 50 min on the bus, I thought I should eat something, but the queue at the restaurant was loooong. My tummy could wait for one hour, so I browsed. The store was surprisingly crowded, most are couples preparing for Hari Raya or their new homes. After 90 minutes, my purchases were:

IKEA carrier bag x 1
FLYT magazine holders x 1 set ( for the journals )
DRAGBY key cabinet x 1 ( the old one has no door on its hinges )
MORKER work lamp x 1 ( for my room )
SPARSAM light bulbs x 2
PALLBO cushion cover x 1 ( red, for CNY )
DRAGBY rug x 1 ( red, ditto )
BASTIS cat tent x 1
Swivel chair NIL

This is what IKEA can do to you. You walk in to suss out a bed and ended up with toilet brushes and cookies jars and curtains.

As for the cat tent, well, the Queen approves. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:59 pm, Blogger C. said...

Aiyoh! The cat tent very nice. I'm a big fan of Ikea. They sell pet stuff meh? Which part har?

 
At 8:18 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Celeste, it is next to the lumberyard and basket sections.

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

oh Ikea, they can lead u astray when u r there. Love the cat tent, very cute.

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger C. said...

Ill definitely go check it out. Thanks cat-aunty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home