Monday, October 09, 2006



I noticed that the calico would eat the food first, then the kittens would come and eat the leftovers. So now I would prepare an extra packet for the kittens. BH2 of course has his own packet, plus the extra he gets from outside our house at midnight.

Other than that, the calico is a good mother. She grooms her kittens, teaches them how to ambush the crows and to be alert of strangers, and today's lesson was Tree Climbing 101. I hope she will go to Traffic Safety 101 soon, because of the busy road.

After several mornings of being attacked by the calico, Auntycat watched out for her before approaching me. She crouched on the park bench, and watched me giving food to the calico and gang. Then she continued to watch me putting down her packet on the ground. She waited for a few seconds, jumped down, waited, then started to eat. Not that she can't beat calico to a pulp, I think she just doesn't like to be surprised like that.

Hat had his breakfast under the tree, because Mera was upstairs having his. Mera looked tired and unwell, but I couldn't find anything wrong. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah cat-aunty. Mera has been unwell for some time. I hope he gets well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home