Saturday, October 07, 2006


Spencer looks like Sir Edmund Hilary who had just conquered the Mount Everest.

PSI hit 150. Time to dust off the face masks and air purifier. I just worry for the cats. Spencer had some brown eye discharges last night. But that still doesn't stop people from smoking, and devil kids playing and shouting at the playground at 10pm.

Hat slept in the house after breakfast. Sister S said he slept with his legs open. Sigh.

I didn't see YellowBoy this morning, so I gave the food to the Tabby Lady. But she didn't want it. The calico ambushed Auntycat again, and beat up Hat.

I reached home, and still didn't see YellowBoy. I was genuinely worried. If someone adopted him, good. If something bad happens to him, I would feel really really sad.

Luckily when I went down again at 9pm, he was at his usual spot. I brought him upstairs, and gave him tuna. Spencer stared at him warily, and sniffed at him from the door. YellowBoy had his fill, and I took him back to his own block. The Tabby Lady is still there, but Hat didn't show. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:34 pm, Blogger san said...

This tent really looks nice. I must make a trip tp Ikea soon. I was thinking Spencer looks like an astronaut :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home