Wednesday, October 04, 2006



I went to kindly neighbour's place last night, to give her mooncakes. Miaomiao was ok initially, sniffing my feet and toes. Then she started to growl. And bit me.

I told kindly neighbour that Miaomiao has associated me with something unpleasant ie her mum going off for holiday and no one is at home, hence her hostile reaction towards me. Indeed, Miaomiao has always been friendly to other visitors.

Throughout the conversation, Miaomiao was watching me, and growling softly. Basically, one very unhappy kitty.

Then I went to Mera's mummy place. She told me Mera had been sleeping at her place since 5pm. She brought him out, and Mera looked sleepy and glum. Apparently his mum is not working everyday now, so that explains Mera's lack of care lately. No money=no catfood. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:22 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Was it the smell of other cats on you that upset MM?

Although, i know that most cats can sniff and understand it's only cat smell on a human, and won't bite me.

 
At 9:13 am, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

MM actually looks cute here. In real she is a very 'chia' kitty.

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger san said...

She looks very ladylike and petite does MM :) Would playing with her help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home