Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kiki dropped by last night. he had two cans of turkey.


He said hello to Spencer, who was still finishing her beauty sleep.



He found the hidden trove of catnip and had a trip.


Then he checked the messages on the long suffering orchid plant.



Then he sand for two hours. Even Spencer couldn't stand it.

I was trying to bring Kiki home at 10pm, when I saw Mera at the garden. His dad was not with him. I went down to take him to 5th floor. When he saw me, he walked towards the lift. But when we reached 5th floor, he refused to move forward, and sat on the neighbour's mat. I told him it is better to go home, as it might rain. Mera eventually went into the house.

When I came down again, it was Kiki who was loitering at the garden. I tried to steer him upstairs, but he was in a bitey mood, so I went home.

10 minutes later, I heard his owner calling him Ki~Ki~! Ki~Ki~!

Then the brother chased him upstairs, and the owner tried to lure Kiki into the house by calling Fish! Fish!

I guess it worked, because I saw Kiki sitting on the window ledge later, looking bored. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:54 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Kiki reminds me of Sugar in terms of colouring (right down to the ginger striped tail), body size and the perpetually blase look on the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home