Sunday, November 05, 2006

After the netting was up, Kiki tried all means and way to get back into the house again. Other than the usual "staring longingly" into the house,

he pretended that he was being ambushed by monsters so that I would open the door to let him in.



And he pee-ed inside neighbour's shoes, hoping that I would come out and stop him.



Then he played "act cute",



and the "weak with famish" pose.



I had to harden my heart, and refused to look at him. It is for his own good. He can't just go around beating every cat up, and humans too. I am surprised he is so aggressive for a neutered tom. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

i think he definitely has a possessive strick. he will do well in a one-cat household.

oh well, it IS for everyone's good. but he sure bei pai seh and looks very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home