Tuesday, November 14, 2006



The first photo is to show how fast Kiki's tail is whirling. Like a windmill. In the second photo, it is still twitching like a worm.

Kiki dropped by at 10pm last night. No drama, no blood shed. Spencer was sleeping on the sofa, and took a low profile.

Then I was woken up at 4.30am (!!!) with cats fighting, outside my window. At first I thought it would pass, but it got worse, and even Spencer popped her head over, as if to ask if I was going to intervene. It was Kiki and Yb. I tried to push Kiki away with the broom, but as expected, he got more violent. Yb was so upset that he refused to let me carry him away. I splashed some water on Kiki. He calmed down, and started to wheeze. Nothing much happened for 10 minutes, both refused to budge, so I went back to bed.

This is what happen when people let their cats roam about. Kiki's owner should check that he is back in the house at night. Other stray cats roam about too, but they would avoid fighting straight out, and they do have a roster of some sort. Like BH2 would drop by at 12mn and Mera at 7am. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home