Monday, November 20, 2006


Hat ate his breakfast in the house, but he is getting more aggressive. He mauled me when I was trying to clean his eyes, and changed his collar.

Calico was choosy about breakfast, but BH2 ate his share.

Auntycat had some biscuits. I think her owner has been feeding her regularly.

And Mera lost his collar, plus the 2 tags and the bell. ARRRGH!!!

I was shocked when I saw that his neck was bare. When I came down again with the new collar, he was gone. I just hope nothing will happen today. Mera's ear was not tipped.

He has been wearing that collar and the bullet tag for years, and the new name tag is less than three months old. I am convinced that there is a cat tag thief out there!! I have lost count of how many tags the cats had lost over the years, be it metal or plastic.

I will pass the new collar to Mera's mummy tonight. And I will make up some metal tags for the kitties soon. Sigh. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Blogger san said...

Aiyoh Hat! Relax lah. Don't hurt cat-aunty or else....

I have yet to put new tags on the Wild Bunch. Yesterday a father and daughter came down to feed FB and told me that they once saw a collar on him. Mine lah! I told them I had put the collar on him but someone had stolen it from FB as well as calico Mom. Its a miracle that Little calico still has hers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home