Sunday, November 19, 2006


Kiki dropped by last night, at 11pm. He sat outside, and talked to Spencer through the nettings. When he saw me, he sat very near the grilles, wanting me to let him in. When I went back to the room, he went and lie down again. After 20 minutes, he started to sing. Spencer had her paws on the nettings, so I let him in. He ate dinner, and left quietly.

Calico and her two kids were at the power station. The ginger tabby looks a bit like Teddy. BH2 turned up late, and took him time too. I saw that Mera's mummy had fed him, so I didn't give him breakfast. Hat visited the power station too. He ate breakfast at the kitchen, napped for a while on the corridor, and left. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:03 pm, Blogger san said...

What sharp claws you have Spencer.

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Better to scratch you with, kekeke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home