Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I know I hasn't been blogging for some days now. Work has got the better of me. Bleh.

Sunday: Working. All kinds of stupid, weird and wacky customers. By 7pm, I was thinking of killing them first then shoot myself. I didn't, because I decided they were all aliens dressed up as humans, like in MIB. At least sales was good that day.


Monday: working. Went to make a new pair of glasses, because I can't read small prints now, and I get headache. Ended up my 500 degress short-sightedness has reduced. Not because my eyes are getting better, but because I am in the early stage of long sightedness, or what the Chinese calls 老花. Don't feel too cheerful that development at all! Actually, downright depressing. Good news: found a $5 note on the corridor.





Tuesday: working. Boss asked to have coffee with us at Coffee Club Orchard, at 8.30am!! Most of us were bleary-eyed and dozing, while she spouted her majestic visions and wonderful projects for 2007. We hate to tell her the truth, that we had heard it all before. We just let her rattled on, and let her think that she is generous in treating us to breakfast. I was unfortunate enough to sit beside her, and she kept slapping my shoulder to get her point across. UGH. 痛苦. I got birthday presents today. A goodie bag from Body Shop, with assorted stuffs in it. A cat-shaped plush handphone holder. A teacup and saucer set (??!). A porcupine made from seashells which looks like JarJarBinks (!!!!???). And a big jar of paper cranes, which I thought the best of all.







Wednesday: having a day off!! Not going anywhere. Not doing anything. Just hide in bed!!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:26 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thank you Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home