Saturday, November 25, 2006


Another of max's ritual: watching the corridor after breakfast. He tends to hide behind pot plants in the evenings, or if it was very sunny. By the way, it was the neighbour' s towel he was sitting on.

It rained a bit at 3pm, making the weather humid, and humans sleepy. Didn't seem to have any effect on cats though, because Spencer was still screaming her head off. She finally crashed at 5pm, then it started to rain heavily. Mera turned up for afternoon tea, and I fed Hat some dinner. He is becoming more aggressive, snarling at me and mauling me when I tried to hug him. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Blogger san said...

Its a good thing your neighbours don't mind it.

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

I suppose the nice neighbour doesn't mind?

 
At 8:39 am, Blogger Cat said...

Max is a handsome bloke. He's grown so well over the last few months.

You did great with him Cat_Aunty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home