Saturday, November 25, 2006



Max's ritual, when he is at our house: hand feeding of biscuits. He would only eat at the spot at the kitchen entrance.

The kittens heard my keys and came running. The tabby white looks like a male, the ginger white female. BH2 and calico ate too. Auntycat liked her tuna breakfast. Hat ate a bit at the kitchen.

I got myself a new mattress. The old one was inherited from the previous landlord, like, ten years ago. The other day Sister J helped me to flip it over, and there were holes all over, courtesy of the cats' claws. The cats like to train their claws, belly up, under the bed.

The shop owner gave me at $80 discount, because he has seen me in the neighbourhood before. And we bought the odd wardrobes and bookshelves from him over the years. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:37 pm, Blogger JJ said...

In your cat's case, got to put the big plastic cover of the matress under the matress to protect it or the cats will enjoy scratching the new one again. In my case, the shop people who delivered the matresses to us taught us to do so to keep the bottom clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home