Saturday, November 25, 2006

I woke up as per nomal this morning, even though I still feel very tired. Sister S was at home this morning, which was unusual. As a result, Spencer was being pesky, screaming her lungs out and walking in and out of the rooms. I tried to lock her in the store room, but she won't settle down. Finally, I had to tied her up with the cat leash to Sister S's bed post.



Spencer: " Uh oh, what is this thing around my chest....? Can't move....!"



Spencer: " If I lie down it may go away...."





Spencer: " UNTIE ME YOU CRUEL HUMAN!!! AND DON'T POINT THAT CAMERA AT ME!"



 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 1:45 pm, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Poor tortured Spencer :-)

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger san said...

Why is she so upset?

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, I really don't know. She is quite talkative and loud sometimes. Maybe some unknown Siamese parentage? Anyway, we have made up after the cat leash incident.

 
At 8:41 am, Blogger Cat said...

I think the last photo sums up everything. Wonderful expression!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home