Thursday, November 23, 2006


Left work at 9pm today. UGH!

When I reached home, Hat was at the garden, Kiki waiting outside. Kiki insisted to come in, and at first I thought he would try to get along with Max. The three of them had dinner. And Max waited for his biscuits sadly. Unfortunately, Kiki became aggressive after dinner, and clever Max jumped up my bed. I locked the door quickly, before Kiki attacked me. So I fed Max biscuits inside my room, and Kiki left eventually.

Now Max is inside the cat tent, Spencer on the sofa.

Hat was no where to be seen when I went down, and didn't see Hat. I walked one round, and clever Hat heard my footsteps, so he ran towards me. Rather sweet. I didn't want to ring the keys, just in case the calico popped up. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:14 pm, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

that pair of slippers you wear is a feline magnet. that calico recognise the slippers only, not the human wearing the slipper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home