Thursday, November 30, 2006


Spencer had been OK since the vet visit last night, sleeping outside until 11pm then with me until 8am. But now she is acting up again. It is something to do with her room ( store room) but I am not sure what she is complaining about. It may be the atmospheric pressure too, because it looks like it is going to rain.

BH2 and ginger kitten no show, calico and tabby kitten ate their breakfasts. Mera did a poo then waited for me to dish out the tuna for him and Auntycat. Hat ate at the kitchen, but refused to stay, claiwng my finger.

I went to find Yb. I haven't fed him for 10 days now, after he fought with Kiki. He was so ecstatic to see me, that I felt guilty. He is still skinny, his nose dirty, but the collar is still there. I do have a soft spot for this guy, hence I was trying to assimilate him into the household, since Hat is not interested in the vacancy anymore. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:07 pm, Blogger san said...

Why isn't hat interested? has he found a new place?

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I am not sure, but I think someone is feeding him regularly. Maybe he has found a new community of cats to stay with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home