Monday, December 04, 2006


Had a sudden migraine attack at 7pm. At first it was pulling pain at the back of the head, then it was drilling pain in the ear canal. It got progressively worse, I had a bit of blurred vision and palpitations. I managed to reach home, ate something, and took some tablets. Before the medicines started to work, the pain became sharper. No wonder Van Gogh cut off his own ear!!

I don't think I had eaten anything which triggered the migraine. Maybe it was just fatigue, and the stress. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Blogger san said...

I read ginger is good for headaches. Maybe also good for migraines cat_aunty.

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Seems like a headache epidermic. Two friends of mine were complaining about headache too and one even vomitted .....

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Seems like a headache epidermic. Two friends of mine were complaining about headache too and one even vomitted .....

 
At 6:26 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Migraine sucks.

When I had it, my doctor told me to stay in a cool dark room (air-conditioned if possible) and sleep.

Minimal external stimuli are allowed, because things like bright lights and sound can aggravate the pain.

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great photo! Sorry to hear about the migraine. :(

 
At 5:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tis is bad.. u better have a good rest okies..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home