Friday, December 01, 2006


I used the Bach on Spencer last night, one drop each behind the ears, and temples. She flicked her head vigorously, then her eyes started to water. After that, she groomed herself thoroughly, and conked out. After 30 minutes, she went to hide behind the mattress in the other room, so I carried her back again.

I tried it again this morning, she went to nap in the store room, also for about 30 minutes.

Last night after dinner, she went out for a long time. I thought she was talking to Kiki, so I took a peep. I saw Spencer sitting in front of the neighbour's door, talking to the new dog. The puppy was standing on his hind legs, leaning on the gate and whining to Spencer. I don't know what the conversation was about. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:30 am, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Hey it seems to be working :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home