Thursday, December 21, 2006



Woke upat 7.15am....MORE RAIN!!! I went to bed late last night, hoping to be able to sleep in a bit longer.

Spencer was sleeping in on Sister S's bed, meowing loudly when she saw me.

I let her outside to take the winds, and went back to bed.

At 8am, Spencer screamed loudly. 4 times.

Both Sister S and I rushed out to have a look, only to see Spencer sitting calmly at the step, with a "WHAT?" expression. We looked again, and saw Mera.

It was Mera who screamed, to get our attention so we could bring him breakfast!

So I did, biscuits with stinky fish. He ate half a can, and left. Clever Mera, but quite pitiful! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger san said...

Very clever Mera to ask for food:) At least he knows where to get help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home