Sunday, January 21, 2007



Mera's progress report

8pm
He conked out on the sofa, as I was burning Hyacinth by Body Shop.

9pm
Spencer decided we should have an early night, so we did. I secured all the windows and set the fan timer for 2 hours, for Mera. Spencer snoozed in her sleep box on my bed.

4am to 7am
The usual song and dance from Mera. He was screaming and trying to paw the windows, getting himself stuck between the grilles. Spencer and I ignored him.

7am
Spencer puked. I pushed her off my bed.

7.30am
Spencer came to wake me, pawing my forehead several times. She usually feels hungry after throwing up. Mera has settled down on the wardrobe.

8am
Mera had left a pile of poo in the middle of the bathroom. UGH. Luckily they are solids. But rather smelly. All the bins were used.

Fed Spencer breakfast. Mera is still napping.

I am on duty today. It would be ideal if I have one more day of rest. But I am not the type who grovels for MC, so be it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Hope you're feeling much better, cat aunty. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home