Saturday, January 20, 2007



Mera progress report

7pm
I was tired so I tried to sleep. Spencer saw me taking out her sleep box and she jumped in immediately. She slept from 7 to 10pm. I read. Mera was napping.

8pm
Had dinner. Gave Mera some biscuits and water.

9pm
Mera wanted out, and since the rain had stopped, I leashed him up. He didn't go far tonight, just resting on the pavement, looking and sniffing. I carried him home after 30 minutes, and he protested loudly. I left him sitting at the door for a bit longer.

10pm
He was trying to escape, so I put him back into the room. Spencer's turn to go out and take some air. Then Spencer decided she wanted to sleep after all.

7am
Mera kicking up a fuss.

9am
I woke up. Spencer was on the sofa, Mera on the floor, plotting another escape. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home