Friday, February 09, 2007


Hat is having eye problem again.

Mera stayed at the garden until 11am, then he came up with me for brunch. After that, he went to bed. Only calico was still waiting, the others had dispersed. Hat rejected breakfast, but calico and Yb ate.

I wanted to bath Hat, but he was not around. So I found Yb. He was uncooperative, hissing spitting and clawing. This aggravated Spencer, and she chased him out of the house, not before giving me some good bites at the ankle, and sporting a bottlebrush tail.

I was tired after tidying and mopping, so I guess I will leave the windows and bathrooms for Sunday. And maybe I can bath Hat and Yb then. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Poor Hat...he looks a bit roughen up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home